Friday, February 15, 2013

The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven

As you read Sherman Alexie's collection of short stories, The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven, keep a journal like you did last semester with Into the Wild. (I you did not do this assignment last semester, or you weren't in this class, see the sample journal entry in the box.) When you have finished reading the book, you will need to schedule a book conference with me during nutrition, lunch or after school. It will take about 10 minutes. You will show me your notebook and share a few of your entries with me. I will give you a grade based on two entries per chapter and return the notebook to you. Book conferences need to be completed by Friday, March 22, although I would not wait until the last day. I will post a calendar in the classroom for you to schedule a date.

No comments: